Marketing Tips to Attract More Invisalign® Patients
If you have introduced Invisalign treatment in your dental practice but are worried because of insignificant sales, you’re probably missing out on something very important—marketing the Invisalign treatment at your practice.
Invisalign is fairly new. Hence, to attract people to opt for this orthodontic treatment, you will have to adopt a marketing approach specifically to promote Invisalign. These easy tips below will help you understand how to go about it:
Encourage Your Staff to Promote this Change
Patients who have been visiting regularly may be familiar with your staff by now. And since your staff is very much responsible for engaging your patients, they must be educated and trained on how to identify people’s problems and assist them accordingly.
For example, when a patient walks in, a staff member can ask them if they’re completely happy with their smile. And once the patients open up about their desire for a perfect smile, your staff can introduce the product and highlight its most important features. The benefits of Invisalign treatment is that unlike braces, it doesn’t involve metal wires which draws patients’ interest immediately towards it. And, before the patient moves to the consultation room, they can have enough time to know if they’d like to ask you more about the treatment. This way, it is more likely that they would opt for it.
Leverage Video Marketing
If you’re given an 800-word article about Invisalign and a 1-minute video about the same, which one would you choose? Video, right? Similarly, your patients want to consume more information in less time. So, perfect your video marketing strategy to promote Invisalign in your practice. Here’s what you can do:
- Create short 60-second videos that are easily consumable to introduce Invisalign.
- Add links towards the end of your video that would take your audience to more videos that may have other information such as FAQs, details of how Invisalign works, the cost of Invisalign treatment, etc.
- Create short testimonial videos of real patients to speak emotionally to your audience since people are often sensitive about their misaligned teeth or smile.
Spread the Word through Social Media
In the digital age, the best way to reach your audience is through social media. Not only does social media make content easily consumable but it also improves your credibility. So, leverage your social media channels to promote your Invisalign product among your audiences. Here are a few things you definitely must do:
- Post before and after pictures of the treatment.
- Share the benefits of Invisalign over traditional braces.
- Use visuals to grab attention immediately.
- Post testimonials of your Invisalign patients.
- Add a Call-to-Action button in your posts.
Advertising products through social media has proven to be a foolproof technique for sales. Moreover, the use of social media isn’t restricted to promoting Invisalign; you can also promote your orthodontic practice through social media and generate more revenue.
Use an Invisalign Photo Book in Your Clinic
Many people do not even know what Invisalign treatment is all about. So, take advantage of the time they spend waiting before their appointment at your clinic to educate them. Here’s what you can do:
- Give them brochures and albums of Invisalign treatment as they enter to spark their interest in the product.
- Keep photo albums consisting of before and after pictures in the reception area.
- Hang posters within the clinic highlighting the major benefits of Invisalign, especially focusing on why people choose this orthodontic treatment over braces. The ones interested will certainly inquire about it.
Even a slight interest in the product can lead to conversions if you nourish your leads well.
In addition to adopting these practices, you can also give your patients attractive discounts initially. The motive is to promote your service among an initial set of people so that on seeing the benefits, they promote it further among their friends and family.
Also, make sure your efforts are consistent. All the best!