Colgate Provides Valuable Educational Opportunities as Year Ends
A powerhouse team of dental industry thought leaders will embark on a five-city educational tour between now and December 10th. Colgate’s program, “Science to Cities” features an impressive lineup of distinguished clinicians who will be presenting the latest perspectives on evidence-based dentistry through a series of half-day live seminars.
If you’re a Dental Geek, we highly recommend you to take advantage of this educational opportunity by attending one of the following events:
- Boston – November 19th – Presented by: John Comisi, DDS & JoAnn Gurenlian, RDH, PhD
- Atlanta – November 21st – Presented by: Angelo Mariotti, DDS & Ann Eshenaur Spolarich, RDH, PhD
- San Francisco – December 3rd – Presented by: Angelo Mariotti, DDS & JoAnn Gurenlian, RDH, PhD
- Houston – December 5th – Presented by: Angelo Mariotti, DDS & JoAnn Gurenlian, RDH, PhD
- Chicago – December 10th – Presented by: John Comisi, DDS & JoAnn Gurenlian, RDH, PhD
Each lecture provides 3 CE credits and will discuss the gum disease epidemic among the U.S. population while helping dental professionals make informed evidence-based recommendations for patient home care of both natural teeth and implants. In addition, the technology behind dentifrice containing triclosan/copolymer will be reviewed in detail along with the mode of action, clinical benefits and safety.
Dental professionals in attendance can expect to learn:
- New advances in periodontology and evidence-based management of disease including treatment protocols
- How evidence-based dentistry can be used in clinical practice to make decisions for patient care
- The fundamentals of systematic reviews – how to interpret results and the role these reviews play in evidence-based dentistry
- New insights on implant maintenance and the role of triclosan with respect to inflammation
- A review of the safety and efficacy of triclosan for use in Colgate Total® toothpaste
Early registration rates are still available in some cities enabling you to attend for a very reasonable price of $29. If the cutoff date is missed, regular registration is still very reasonable at a rate of $49. To register, simply visit www.ScienceToCities.com or call 844-382-5224. These events are open exclusively to all practicing dentists and hygienists.
Looks like a wonderful opportunity to earn CE credits. Good to read that they will be addressing gum disease since it affects so many people. I hope the attendees learn a lot to help those in need.