Great Dental Stocking Stuffers!
‘Tis the season! The holidays are right around the corner, and yet once again Christmas has crept up on us. It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and what better time than now to get your loved ones what they have been waiting for – DENTAL PRODUCTS.
According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), 99.7% of Americans believe a smile is an important social asset. A clean mouth is a happy mouth and a bright smile is a white smile!
Dental products can be great stocking stuffers for all ages; I have created a list of a few items that are slender enough to throw into those stockings that will help get that happy smile.
- Floss picks â€“ these nifty flossing gadgets usually come in a bag of 100 and are great for traveling and just having around the house when that unwanted piece of food gets stuck in the hard-to-reach areas.
- Electric Toothbrush – as technology continues to advance so should your mouth. An electric toothbrush is designed to vibrate at a high speed, producing much more brush strokes per minute than manual toothbrushes. In a simpler context, they improve dental health. These brushes can range in price, so be sure to get one that fits in your budget.
- Colgate® Wisps – For those times when you need to freshen up your mouth, but you are out and about. Wisps are disposable mini-toothbrushes with a breath-freshening bead that allows you to have a clean, fresh mouth without water or rinsing. This brilliant savior is small enough to travel with you anywhere.
- Gift Certificates – the mouth has become more than just a health concern, it is now a cosmetic concern as well. More and more people are looking for a better smile. Dentists are catching on and many are now providing gift cards during the holiday season. Contact your local dentist and inquire about gift cards for different dental services.
- Whitening Strips – want professional results? At-home whitening strips are doing the trick. More advanced than ever, they will leave your teeth glistening for the New Year!
These are just a few ideas among many other products out there. Hope this helps and enjoy a happy healthy holiday season!
Leave a Reply